Saturday 3 January 2015

GRUBS XMAS MENU

Posted by Unknown

Happy New Year to YOU!!!
Straight from #GrubsKitchen

I did promise to share my own Grubs Xmas Menu.

25th of December was dad's birthday and was also a sad day for me and kitchen wasn't my favorite place;though I still manage to prepare jollof rice for the family. 
On the 29th evening I marinated my Teriyaki Chicken overnight in a bowl sealed with cling film and the paste smells soo good.

I finally did my cooking spree on the 30th of December, before then I spent good 4 hours in Otto market; perfect and cheapest place to buy your smoke fish, soup ingredients and many more and then    almost 2 hours at ijora market; perfect and cheapest place to buy your frozen chicken, fish and co.

I also branch at kara market for my fresh beef,tomatoes, pepper and onion; if your negotiating skills are on point you will get a super deal off these items.

With a big pot of foundation I made, editan soup, oha soup (ofe oha), bitter leaf soup(ofe onugbu) and banga soup. 
I still manage to bring out small banga stock for my ofe akwu which I intend to prepare much later.

While I was dis-congesting the kitchen and lunch was being served, I decided to put my marinated chicken in the oven, I just couldn't waste the paste that I decided to put some fish and beef into it and marinate them for a little while before putting everything into the oven. 

I started preparing for dinner and dinner was suppose to be sweetcorn rice jollof with teriyaki chicken

Did I mention I baked Peanut Butter Fruit Cake and Orange zest Fruit cake that same night. I would share my fruit cake recipe later on. 
It was a fun cooking day and Knackered day as well.


We are looking forward serving you with delicious and nice recipes, healthy eating, tips and many more. 
Our Slogan this year is #OBEYYOURHUNGER

LIKE OUR PAGE ON FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/GrubsMagazine
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: @obendo @grubsmagazine
ON INSTAGRAM: @grubsmagazine
FOLLOW US ON G+ google.com/+brendanjemanze
VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.grubsmagazine.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment