Wednesday 18 December 2013

ORDER YOUR FOOD ONLINE AT HELLOFOOD.COM

Posted by Unknown

 


How hungry can you get?

Some few weeks back I was at work and I forgot to order lunch and I was in a crucial meeting and my colleague didn't bother to ask or get me anything which I accused them all day and fact that I didn't have breakfast added to the dizziness after a hectic day of plenty talking, meetings, analyzing and computing.

I tried calling my Sweet Sensation delivery boy and the number was not going through then one of my colleague ask me to check Hellofood site with my hungry eyes I went in search of Hellofood website choose my location and immediately scan through; Ofada hut caught my eyes and I placed my order of ofada rice immediately... I had thought I was going to wait for ever; within an hour my food was in front of my table with a big sign of relief I had my food.

E-commerce business has brought a new change in Nigerian's life style with the way online shopping is shaping out to Ordering Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, appetizer, etc Online.

Ordering food at your favorite restaurant has been made super stress less with just 3 steps away and your food is at your doorstep.

Thanks to Hellofood you can now order delicious food from your favorite restaurants in Lagos and Abuja on www.hellofood.com.ng log on


* type in your location, city/ area


*choose a Restaurant and your favourite dish


* Restaurant delivers to your doorstep


*Pay cash on delivery

That simple.


Log on to the website and see a full directories of restaurants and the cost for that favourite dish of yours ranging for Nigeria, Chinese, Italian to intercontinental Cuisine and many more so if you want to plan special dinner at home and you don't have plans of doing the cooking your rescue team is Hellofood Nigeria


And if you sign up for Hellofood newsletters you would always be the first to receive first hand information on great deals from your favorite food joint.

2 comments:

php expert group said...

You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I can't wait to read much more from you. This is really a terrific website.

Online Food Ordering

Unknown said...

Am glad you like it. Compliments of the season

Post a Comment