Friday 14 October 2011

I COOK AND ANOTHER GIRL WARM HIS FOOD

Posted by Unknown

I remember the first day i entered my boyfriend's kitchen, i was so excited to prepare his meals and also partially tensed as i didn’t even know if he would enjoy them. i fear that he might end up saying the meal was ok but for me “ok” is not just enough; i wanted an 80 to 100% score line; anything less is a no-no for me. I was so cautious; forming neat girl and all in the kitchen...any utensil used never stays in the sink longer than 2 minutes (you go fear clean babe), i tidied the kitchen sink and table, wiped off even the tiniest of stains on the pot... i did all these just to impress the man in my life, by making him realize how well i could take care of his kitchen/home if he makes me his.*smiles*

While he was busy playing games and chatting on his blackberry(PINGING in a silly way), i was slaving away in the kitchen. My legs hurt so bad because i went straight to the kitchen after spending 3 hours walking round the market. I was to prepare stew, egusi soup, vegetable soup and prepare salad; I also decided it would be nice to grill chicken and fish and keep in the fridge for him... 50 minutes later he would pop his head into the kitchen and ask if i was alright and i would nod and tell him everything is ok at which he goes back to playing his game and chatting on blackberry as i would hear the sound and laughter. After about an hour 20 minutes of slaving in the kitchen; my sweet boy friend popped his head into the kitchen and ask IF the food was ready (Holy pumpkins!!); he didn't think it right to at least ask WHEN will the food be ready? (imagine! he should “kmt” jor!)though i would reply "soon honey". well... in 3 minutes, i rushed into the sitting room with a plate of grilled chicken and fish just to keep his mouth busy, he smiles and thanked me.... i then rushed back to the kitchen to finish up the cooking.

Finally the food got ready, he immediately popped his head into the kitchen with this mischievous look which always makes me smile hmm... with a smile by the side of his mouth, he said "I’ll be sited at the dinning". We ate silently; after the meal he looked up and said "darling, you really want me to gain 5kg over night" with a nod of the head, i smiled at him; he smiled back at me and headed to the sitting room to continue his game.... yeah, i had to clear the dishes alone (lazy bone!!).

4 days later i went to visit my boyfriend. As i had my own keys, i had no issues letting myself in though he was away... To my greatest surprise, right in the kitchen(my territory) a girl was wearing my man's shirt and a pair of boxers i bought him; to worsen everything, she was actually warming the food i spent 3 freaking hours to buy in the market, 2 hours to cook, plus my sweat and leg pains for crying out loud!!! As i was about to pounce on her someone called my name... Then i realized i was dreaming!! Thank God.

But come to think of it, things like this actually happen right...? What would you do if you find yourself in that situation?

8 comments:

Gerald said...

Nice dream...

Anonymous said...

I ll wake up from d bad dream too

Ogoo said...

Lol..but stuff like these happen always. Painful shaa

Princess Kay said...

I will smile at the lady and ask her who she is and what she is doing in my man's kitchen. Her answer will determine my next action

Unknown said...

@ ogoo yea very annoying and painful

Unknown said...

@princess kay you sure you would have the time to smile at the lady? cos the shock would put you off balance

rainbowlove said...

hahahahah!!!it better be a dream!!! for everyone's sake!!heheheh
www.glowingscenes.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

@ rainbowlove yea it def had to be a dream as no gal would want to see themselve in that situation

Post a Comment