Wednesday 13 February 2013

NIGERIA CELEBRITY PANCAKE MASTER

Posted by Unknown



Since last year August Renle promise to arrange pancakes for me as he calls himself pancake master its February and am still waiting ..... if you hear him describe the way he mixes his pancake you would wish it was in front of you. I had a chat with him one time about his cooking specialty and this is what he told me:

"I started making pancakes when I was a lot younger as my dad who a food technologist gave me the lesson. 

When I traveled to Atlanta in 2009 I went to this place called international house of pancakes (IHOP) where they make different flavors of pancakes, the 1st day I ordered chocolate flavor, 2nd day I went for strawberry, 3rd day blueberry, I tasted different flavors every day I visit them and which was almost every day throughout my stay in Atlanta; They actually do the mixing and frying in front of you. 


After a week of visiting them I went back and told them I would love to learn how to make pancake and they taught me how to prepare correct pancake and since then have been the pancake master though I call it lazy man food." 

0 comments:

Post a Comment