Saturday 8 October 2011

AM A BETTER COOK THAN ALL THE GIRLS HAVE DATED

Posted by Unknown


"I don't need a woman (in terms of cooking and doing other house chores) in the house now!", these were the exact words of my extremely good-looking Uncle who is 39yrs old, works for an oil servicing company in Nigeria (you can imagine how comfortable he is); and the most amazing of all is his cooking talent! (You wan try). Back in the days, I felt sorry for my uncle's babes (girlfriends). At home with them, one would hardly feel the impact of a woman because 'dear uncle' would follow the lady to the market (caring bobo!). Not only does he carry their stuff, he also prices food stuffs like a penniless young lady (Araroro of the first order! Mtscheeeewwww). 

And when he 'manages' to allow any of the girls into his kitchen, it would look like she was writing a Jamb exam or something, which obviously pisses the babe (girlfriend) off and the food ends up being cooked by 'dear uncle'(how horrible can that be!).
My Uncle is so proud of his cooking; he even finds faults with his mum's cooking. He hardly visits restaurants, and when he does, he comes out of the restaurant with one recipe or the other (brain cracking!), or he googles the recipe. When he is offshore, he keeps monitoring the chef who cooks their food; in fact he just doesn't give up.

My dear uncle is so particular about clean environments, he constantly sweeps and mops; his house is sparkling clean that visitors unconsciously tip toe about. Most of the girls could not cope so...we all know how it ended; and the funny part is it rarely bothers him as there is always another girl waiting to fill up the space; he is never lonely.

My 'dear' Uncle boasts every day about how a better cook he is compared to the girls he had dated.
Personally, I am of the opinion that he never gave them a chance to prove themselves all because of his so called "perfect talent". Sometimes I wonder if all these happen because he hasn't found the right person or he's just being the jerk most men have always been; or do you think there is a woman out there who can actually please or beat him to it?
There are guys out there who are like my Uncle, how do we break them down?

10 comments:

yuyu kay said...

Ok if i had an uncle like that i would enjoy his food but never introduce any of my friends to him....lol so men dey worry sha.

Unknown said...

yuyu hahaha

Unknown said...

The best way out is complain about every single meal he cooks even if there is no need to complain however I woUld not complain cos I don't mind dating suCh a gUy, I'd allow him do his thing and I can assurE yoU I'd not bE bothEred, I have dated a replica of the described and the only person who cooks better than him as he says is his mom and mind you, she is late lol.the best way out is enjoy a tidy and neat environment and delicioUs cooking. YoU don't find sUch men cheap .....D'babe.

moskeda said...

He will eventually find someone dat may not be as good as him but he won't care on bit. The cooking will not b d dealbreaker then

Rhapsody Phoenix said...

Blessings....
its good to have a man that knows his way around the kitchen and house not just to eat and shit but actually cook and clean. Bravo to him

Anonymous said...

I'm a bachelor. I just finished cooking bitterleaf soup. I had to go to nearby farm to plug d leaves. I washed them mysef, went to d market to buy the stuff I used to cook. In fact, I cooked d soup d most difficult way, cos I used banga, not oil, to cook it. So, imagine a man washing bitterleaves and banga, and then cooking d soup after ward. But, hehehe, I'm not obsessed with cooking like that ur uncle Cook. I stil allow any woman who can, to cook for me. But come to think of it, no one has ever done that for me!!! I only eat their food when they bring ot to me. But I won't object to any woman who can, to cook for me.

Unknown said...

@ Rhapsody hmmmm when you realise he does almost everything in the house you would get bored one day and revolt

Unknown said...

@sally i don't think anyone can satisfy this my uncle; he just like doing everything himself

Unknown said...

@Neka hahahaha nice one am sure when you complain 2 or 3 times about his meal he would calm down a bit but he would still do you back as well..... but at times it can get annoying cos he would . a friend of mine told me he never allows anyone make his bed and when he gets married he would either teach his wife or just do it himself as he gets pissed when he sees a scattered bed...

Unknown said...

wow @ bachelor even a lady would see washing bitterleaf or banga as plenty stress, oh! how i don't like washing fresh bitter leaf nah and. thumbs up bachelor wow!!! hope you are not one of those choosy guys when it comes to gals food?

Post a Comment