Wednesday 16 July 2014

COW ASUN

Posted by Unknown


I just realise I have not posted my 2013/2014 Xmas  new year kitchen venture and I thought I should start with my cow Asun.


it was fun and I enjoyed every single day I spent in  the kitchen cooking.


what is Asun? am sure you all would be wondering why I called it cow Asun.

ehhh I was thinking of a name for it; couldn't make out a good name and since it was inspired by the famous Asun which we know as goat meat I decided to add cow to the Asun. Actually Asun is not well known in some part of the states but more famous in Lagos (I think).

This package was as a result of excess meat in the freezer before Xmas holiday knowing that more meat would be visiting the freezer we decided to make space for the new meat.


You can enjoy this package with just anything food. *wink*


Ingredients:

Tomatoes dice
Pepper dice
Onions dice
Bouillon cube
salt
Vegetable oil
Cow Meat

Preparation:

1. Dice meat in small chunks and per-boil, spice properly to your taste and allow it cook till your meat is tender then drain.
 2. Heat oil then fry meat; fry in batches so your meat gets to fry thoroughly. 

3. After frying your meat, reduce oil and add onions, stir for 2 minutes, then add tomatoes and pepper; Stir continuously till you get your dry sauce. 
  4. Add salt, bouillon cube and any other spice you wish to add after stirring add your fried meat into your sauce and mix properly. allow to cook for another 5 to 10 minutes guess your Cow Asun is ready.


LIKE OUR PAGE ON FACEBOOKhttps://www.facebook.com/GrubsMagazineFOLLOW US ON TWITTER @obendo @grubsmagazine
FOLLOW US ON G+ google.com/+brendanjemanze

0 comments:

Post a Comment