Monday 11 November 2013

VOTE COOKINGZONE FOR NBA 2013

Posted by Unknown


Once upon a time I bugged your phones n facebook pages/walls soliciting for your votes. 

My blog along side 4 others has been Nominated for BEST FOOD BLOG on NIGERIA BLOG AWARDS

YOU made it happen; THANK YOU so much. Say me THANK YOU to your friends who voted for my blog.


The Final voting session start today the 11th of November am sure we would make it happen again.

TO VOTE COOKING ZONE WITH BRENDA AS YOUR BEST FOOD BLOG VISIT 
http://nigerianblogawards.com/vote2013.php go to BEST FOOD BLOG select MY COOKING ZONE WITH BRENDA if you voted during the pre-voting stage, your vote would be counted immediately no need for confirmation;
If this is your first time you would receive an email afterward make sure you confirm the validation link so your vote would be counted. 

I really do appreciate. Thanks for making my day.

Please tell a friend and help spread the good news.

Thanks You...

0 comments:

Post a Comment