Monday 10 September 2012

FINAL....LY PHEWW!!!

Posted by Unknown


How i miss writing on this blog these past months... have been receiving calls and email from friends asking me when i will post either recipe or articles on the blog not to worry we have been working on a project this past month and soon we would unfold it. if you are on my blackberry contact you would notice my status grubs.com. we are coming up with a food and health magazine and would be unveiled sometime in october 2012.

would surely post one or two recipe on the blog and an article before we go live on paper. the blog will give every update on the process and how we started up. you will get to meet my team and the name of the blog will stay as same.

I have loads to post on the blog so watch out for...

1. update of how far we have gone with the magazine
2. interesting articles
3. some food recipe and
4. finally content of the magazine.


0 comments:

Post a Comment