Tuesday 23 October 2012

NIGERIA BLOG AWARD

Posted by Unknown

Once upon a time I bugged your phones n facebook page soliciting for your votes. 

My blog along side 3 others has been Nominated for BEST FOOD BLOG on NIGERIA BLOG AWARD

YOU made it happen; THANK YOU so much. Say me THANK YOU to your friends who voted for my blog.

I really do appreciate. Thanks for making my day.

The Final voting session started on the 22nd of October am sure we would make it happen again.

TO VOTE COOKING ZONE WITH BRENDA AS YOUR BEST FOOD BLOG VISIT http://nigerianblogawards.com/vote.php and go to BEST FOOD BLOG select MY COOKING ZONE WITH BRENDA you would receive an email afterward make sure you confirm. 

To confirm click on the confirmation link so your vote would be counted.

Please tell a friend and help spread the good news.

Thanks You...


1 comments:

Unknown said...

already voted

Post a Comment